JKPP, What a meet up!/ JKPP, ¡Qué encuentro!

Hi everybody, after realizing this weekend has finished and I've spent a wonderful time with a incredible bunch of portrayers and drawers, I scanned all my drawings and here they are.

Hola a todo el mundo, después de darme cuenta que este fin de semana se ha acabado y he pasado un tiempo maravilloso con un grupo increible de retratistas y dibujantes, escaneé todos mis dibujos y aquí están.

JKPP Barcelona's Meet Up 2.06.11

At first,  as always, I took the train to Barcelona and I started warming up for the portray session which was waiting for me with the JKPP people's group.

Primero, como siempre, cogí el tren para Barcelona y empezé haciendo un precalentamiento para la sesión de retrato que me esperaba con la gente del grupo de JKPP.

JKPP Barcelona's Meet Up 2.06.11

As I arrived, very early certainly, I looked around and a strange church, which was very near in front the Bookshop where we were having the meeting, catched my attention. Inside there was a mass of course.

Cuando llegué, muy pronto por cierto, eché un vistazo y una iglesia extraña, la cual estaba muy cerca delante de la Librería donde teníamos el encuentro, captó mi atención. Dentro había una misa por supuesto.

JKPP Barcelona's Meet Up 2.06.11

As soon as the bookshop was open we started drawing and portraying each other. For more drawings have a look here and here

Tan pronto como la librería se abrió nos pusimos a dibujar y a retratarnos unos a otros. Para ver más dibujos puedes dar un vistazó aquí y aquí.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...